Stone Circle Won’t stop till I get where you are
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback glanced her up and down after the question, taking in the sight of the frail dove. Her limbs like twigs, twin and whispy, her chest narrow and fluttering with every breath. She could hardly harm a fly... Most of the wolves in The Hollow were strong and tall, and if need be, could easily overpower the young girl. There was hardly a chance of her causing such trouble.

He paused to think about it while staring at her with a face of stone[/mdash]
"Yes. You may for now." He permitted. "But I will be assigning you with a task: Seek out Arlette. She is a small girl, white as snow with red eyes. Tell her that ive assigned her to show you around."

Messages In This Thread
Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 04, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 05, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 05, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 20, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 27, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 28, 2019, 01:28 PM