Northstar Vale quälen
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Declination, again!
there was everything to be forgiven, and yet the stricken was left somewhat ruffled even when the rainshrouded Quetehltë delved into her own enquiry  —  of the lack of good hunting to be had. Her words were met with a thin, pale quiver of smile from the fée herself; ever-humbled to know that her followers were endless in their endeavor to provide for the pack within the mountainsgem.  Inasmuch I appreciate your expeditions from ze Court, I must caution that you not venture lonesome,”  coaxing Agana’s focus to the still-raw blemishing so novelly scripted about her features,  for there is a lion that lurks amongst ze spires, and I would wish my wolves remain within ze Vale, at present,”  (including Undómiel herself)  for there is still much to be found, ‘ere, and I am sure that greater game will reveal itself in due time.”

Otherwise ...
And should we fell such flesh, ze terms of ze Diaspora are thus: to share in ze feasting of it, and with ze young we have fed first.”  Clementine, then, would be the first of the Court to sup  ...  should something be brought down to its knees in the near future;
It is most of ze matter of an accord, of course,”  and where once Andraste might have blushed, beguiled by thought and impending telling  —  now, she could only turn hesitant halfsights from her frostbound bloodkith, and nip at the lower lip made old scar tissue. Vulnerable, void.

Agana ... might we speak as cousins?
Messages In This Thread
quälen - by Andraste - December 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 15, 2019, 05:59 AM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 16, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 16, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 17, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 21, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 21, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 25, 2019, 02:03 PM