Northstar Vale quälen
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
ur good, me2 ;a;

"I am to birth ze General's whelps, and, yet,"
and yet  —  those wicked words that had again again again arrow'd into her unending heart and had put its beating to ruin the impassioned, promised undertones of the Lair; had Undómiel be studious of whether percisely or not she should refuse what-ever advances that might be had, come that season of strife, for she now so doubted that their meet would e'er be earlier than then. The fée is not at all sure that she wishes for his eyes to rest upon her, though all had ended what-ever soulmeld had for moons been fashioned between them.

It anguishes this lovely dust; and salt threatens to twine as tears from argent sights as Andraste peers into the depths of the chasm and feels not the rightness of forging it as before. Her heart's blood remained to leave her at the thought of him, and, yet  —  "And, yet, how ... how am I to give such, when ... when it weakens my resolve of becoming ze mother I should always be?"

So much that Andraste dreamt up in saying and yet could not; for already she had such privilege in the lending of her dear cousin's ear! It was not yet within her to abuse such a moment, with her wailing and withering. She would not dare.
Messages In This Thread
quälen - by Andraste - December 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 15, 2019, 05:59 AM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 16, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 16, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 17, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 21, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - December 21, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: quälen - by Agana - December 25, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: quälen - by Andraste - January 01, 2020, 07:57 PM