Stone Circle mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,116 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette dipped her head understandingly at the female. She could understand that if someone is labeled family, but not really been with them for awhile it would be strange to join them. It would have been the same for her if she would join Dawn's family while not really knowing them. "The earthquakes did lots of changes," she admitted with a nod. "Or it is just that you remember things a certain way and over time your mind transformed how it really looks," she offered. She was trying to study the mind as she found it fascinating.

"Yes!," she confirmed. "I'm from her second litter. Her first was with Steph, Clary, and Ezra. I never seen the last two but Steph you probably know. I came a year after," she explained, she figured it could be confusing since her mother had a litter every year. "After that came her litter with Greyback you notice that they are all huge. So West, Leta, and Newt," she added with a chuckle. She felt a bit guilty for not mentioning Clay but who knows where he was at the moment. She was not sure if her mother wanted others to know about him.
Messages In This Thread
mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 05:14 AM