Stone Circle mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,114 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette slowly nodded, growing in enthusiasm. "I remember the log over the river, it was so big in my imagination. Then when I grew up it suddenly seemed so small," she chuckled. Arlette had been so surprised, it seemed even though she was small she still grew from when she was a really tiny potato. She couldn't wait until he mother would have pups again this year. She loved all her younger siblings.

"Oh yes! There is always someone to hang out with or learn from," she agreed. "But it also has a downside. Because all the wolves my age are often related to me," she admitted. Since she was a girl of 2 now and she was starting to think about boys and things like that... "And sometimes there is a wolf that is called family and I hardly now them. So how can they be family then, you know?," she spoke. Though usually they were nice once she got to know them, like Dawn.

"Oh no. I don't like hunting at all. It is so stressful and momma was always hammering about what I should improve. And the bison are so scary," she admitted, flushing. "But small game I am better at. I love helping with emotional issues or problems like that. Then aunty Nanook told me that medicine would be good for me to study so I want to help my pack mates more by becoming a healer," she smiled, tail wagging.
Messages In This Thread
mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 03:36 PM