Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Well, at least she wasn't playing like Taki originally thought, although she still seemed a little strange. That mattered little to the Kapitän; all she really cared about was whether or not each member of the pack was pulling their weight. The quaking had subsided, but food was still scarce and they were right in the middle of winter. She also worried about spring when she would have pups again, and she wanted to make sure there wasn't any unnecessary strain on the pack. 

She studied the other woman curiously for a few moments, looking between her and the root. That sounds annoying, she commiserated. It's been a struggle to find much to eat lately. She paused a second before continuing. You're Wylla, correct? She asked. How do you know Mahler? Whatever ulterior motive she had for asking the question was well hidden, the northerner only portraying an interest in getting to know her new packmate. She did want to know more about her, but she also wanted to know the nature of her relationship with the General. It seemed Mahler knew quite a lot of women around here, and it was a constant source of irritation for Taki. She supposed she couldn't blame other women for being drawn to him, but that didn't diminish her jealousy any.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM