Stone Circle With his gun, with his head held high
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,114 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette perked up her ears when Greyback was kind to her and supportive of her decision to become a medic. She hoped that if she would do well that he would see Kaito was a big help in that department. Otherwise she might have gone to different packs to have to learn the skill. However, she did notice that Greyback had been far sharper than he ever had been. She wondered why, since he was normally always so kind. A friendly giant. With his final words he turned and Arlette was relieved that Greyback did give her some alone time with Kaito. She was an adult after all, she didn't need to be monitored like a pup.

She couldn't really blame Kaito for being shocked. Arlette's ears fell back in guilt. "I'm sorry, normally he isn't like this..." she admitted to him. The female had wondered why he was so intense towards Kaito. He had done nothing to spark such behavior. "He is the big friendly giant, you know, the main protector of the pack. He has been more on edge since my sister Leta was attack on our borders," she admitted and then offered him a soft smile. "I'm sure he will warm up to you," she curled her lips into a smile. She wanted to tell him that Greyback wasn't actually her biological dad but somehow, she wasn't sure if that was relevant really. She did seem him as her dad it didn't matter that she was not of his blood.

Arlette then flushed more deeply. "And uh... it is winter so I guess my mom and he... Always around this time he is more on edge... for some reason," she ended in a mumble. It was not just some reason she knew that but to talk about breeding and such things with Kaito... well... She decided that she wanted to say clear of that topic. "Don't worry. I am sure next time he will be kinder," she smiled trying to end this with a positive vibe. Though, she wasn't 100% sure if Kaito was willing to teach her anything after that with the fear of his father's wrath. "So um... Next stop on the tour then?," she asked tentatively, kind of expecting him to go off on his own after this.
Messages In This Thread
With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 31, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 01, 2020, 06:02 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 08, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 02:55 PM