Northstar Vale & prayer-pale stars that pass the drowsing-incensed hymns (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Was he?

That he spoke of lilac love and starry eyes and gooseberry kisses and refuted both knighthood and that he was not a reverie  –  that she could not help but gaze near neanderthal upon the sculpted, however marred guise, the frore eyes  —  that she could not help but feel so exquisitely tiny before him, china doll and mothlike as he teased her; her face made sweet and anxious and flushed with the unaccustomed rightness of it all; how he batted not an eyelash at her profession, really;
Can you blame me? Look at you,  she wisps afterthought without prompting; answering a question that had not been uttered. Lashes lidding so that she might reach for him and press her ruined brow to his heavy jawline. Let all that she felt for him be returned unto her from his own heart  –  whether sugared sweet-nothings or quarrels arised out of concern and care.  Let this love be real. Let him be real,  silly tears limning for a moment.  Let me love without ze fear of it never having been. Please.  A tremor curved down her backbone.  Please.

And that he was hers;
it was too much.

Again shying, again petal-soft;
and voyaged now with the suddenness of modesty birthed from this, and that, and how he has lain before her, seen her claw for him and calm by him, claiming to be more flesh than figment and she cannot, she  —  she lurches to her paws, flushed, flustered, hiccoughing some nonsense story as she means to  (impossibly)  high-step over the great breadth of his body; but!
her  (impossible)  escape is halted only by the whisper of his breath against her thigh, which quivers as it warms and chills the smear of her coaxed from the specter of him. Andraste is mute, staring with dreamy, dim-witted, demure-desiring eyes; fearing that were she to blink, she would not ever see him again. To touch, however; to feel his mouth on her and be spun into gossamer by his tongue; torn to tender, tender tatters by his teeth—  

Please ... please, my love,”  suffocating on the endearment, defeated; held still before him, over his ribs,  please show me.”
Messages In This Thread