Bramblepoint 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
it's not poop quality!

There was no disrespect or aggression from the woman, just confidence and interest. When the she moved closer and inspected her scent, Taki watched silently, eventually offering a curt nod in greeting. I am Takiyok, Kapitän of Diaspora, she offered. She wasn't sure if the stranger would recognize the scent of Diaspora; they were close enough to her mountains that maybe the other woman had met someone else from her pack. 

I am looking for my missing sons and daughter, she explained. She had lost track of how many times she had explained this to a stranger. But she would have this conversation as many times as it took to find them. Mesa and Monarch are twins; they look a lot like me. Ego has more black in his fur. They are only a few months shy of a year old but have been missing for a while. Hope filled her chest at she finished, like it did every time she said this to someone new. The feeling never lessened, no matter how many times she had heard that they hadn't been seen. Eventually, one day, someone will have seen them; she believed it with all of her heart and soul.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces - by Takiyok - February 28, 2020, 02:43 PM