Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal, of course, had no idea what was going on or why his friend, for lack of a better term, was acting the way he was -- it just seemed so weird to see Cupid this way in comparison to before. There'd been a few flickers of their past conversation, but they'd burned out quick. Now, Mal didn't have comforting words on a good day, but he hoped that his actions at least showed he was trying to fix stuff. As such, other than pointing them in the right direction, he'd stayed pretty quiet, taking a few glances at Cupid as they got along.

However, it didn't seem like the destination had brought any solution as Mal initially stepped back to watch. Hell, the way Cupid seemed to be spiraling, sent a prickle up his spine -- how could he stop this? Fix it? Couldn't just let him freak out -- what was really going on? Did he really wanna know? Mal tried to cut directly in front of Cupid's digging, and tried to speak all calmly like everything would totally be fine even though he had not a damn clue what was going on, oh help, Hey, hey. C'mon, stop. If it's not here, it's not here. We can look at one of the other places -- just gimme some more specifics? No, really, how were leaders supposed to deal with this type of stuff? Whatever Cupid was looking for had to be somewhere because, well, it just had to, ok? What had happened?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 29, 2020, 11:57 AM