Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked a bit surprised when Kaito greeted her so cheerfully. Her ears perked up a bit curiously. She was kind of confused by all the moods that Kaito was showing her. First, it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with her and now, here he was back to being kind and charming. Arlette nodded slowly. "Yes, but I got lost," she admitted softly. Not one of her proudest moments. Plus it had been rather scary because she was all alone.

"Uhh well, not really that far then. I was planning on going to the other side to visit Aunt Ira at Kaistleoki but I never reached the other side." As she said it she was feeling stupid because why did she have to be so honest and come across like a total loser!? She wondered why he started about this subject. "Why are you asking?," she wondered.
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM