The Sentinels Bravery only means something to those afraid of death.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Why now? Raleska’s brow lifted — this had not been a foreign concept for her, though Dacio might find it new himself. Truth be told, while she had hated him and his sister last they met, she had even then, wished to live and let live.  She had only ever wanted to live without fear of attack or blindside.

It isn’t new to me. Raleska inferred, still wary lest he show his fangs. Raleska had fought tooth and nail to let go. She had even turned away her mother out of faith in her new beginning, free of chaos and enemies You don’t believe me. Did it matter? Caiaphas would think her little girl soft, but Raleska was tired of fighting other people’s wars. I saw Ephraim a month ago. Before that I helped Tux — he was washed up on the beach. She didn’t know why she was telling him this stuff — especially since, in the end, she didn’t care if he hated her.. as long as he left her alone. I’m tired of it all.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravery only means something to those afraid of death. - by Raleska - March 12, 2020, 01:29 PM