Northstar Vale Chasing the day
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
It was a pretty day and the young wolf could feel the rays of the sun on her fur and she was excited for the spring to come along with the warmer months and more abundant game. She wasn't a proficient hunter b she was able to make due with all she had and that's all that really counted in her mind.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The stench that came from her was odd. Almost never did she think this day would come, the day her body was ready to be a mother. Though she dreamt of it, to have a family of her own, it almost seemed too soon. Nervously she padded her way through the vale, weaving through the tall grasses until the small pale figure caught her eye.

Sativa! She called out, bouncing her way closer to the almost look-a-like, the former Uaine Gorsedd packmate as well who lingered since the break up of the pack. How are you fairing here? Do you like it?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Before hearing her own name, she had smelt reiko coming it was very easy to distinguish her now that she was in heat not that she knew what that meant. (Poor naive girl.) she still had a whole year before she would go through that process. "Hi reiko!" She greeted her friend kindly as her tail swayed behind her. "I believe I'm doing well I still have yet to meet everyone." She stated
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
They had gathered in the vale, collecting together at a rendezvous point situated beneath a canopy of immense oak trees. Ibis slept so deeply she was practically dead to the world — so overtired from her hike up the mountain, the run before that, the roaming, that she did not even dream.

She did wake, though. Erupting from sleep with her body overheating yet again, feeling intensely thirsty. As she scrambled to her feet she was taken aback by the strong scent emanating from her nest of a bed. She shook some of the forest debris from her thin coat and journeyed away from her patch of ground for some quick urination, then sauntered along until a path opened up - leading to a meadow.

There she saw a pale figure - at first thinking it was Reiko - and so she chuffed, drawing closer with a sleepy smile on her face, not realizing it was someone else entirely. Behind her emanated the alluring scent of her first heat; it was not yet as potent as Reiko's own, but was no doubt prompted by it.

And because Java takes too long to write sometimes, she missed that Reiko was actually there too. Maybe its a case of double-vision caused by the fever pervading Ibis' body; but she doesn't notice her friend until she's closer, and does a double-take.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It's been a while since she had spent any time with Sativa, busy with the move, with speaking and planning with Ira, making sure everyone was within the vale safely - now she would go around and check up on everyone. I'll introduce you if you'd like? She offered a wag of her tail, exciting to go around and start introducing everyone to their new packmates.

Peeking around Sativa's small body, she could see an approaching Ibis and ears shot forward with excitement. Like Ibis here! Well... you guys sort of met back in Uaine. Upon Reiko and Sativa's entering of the pack at least, if they met more formally after she couldn't be certain.

She was our Archdruid, remember? The wag of her tail intensified as she eyed Ibis and back to Sativa.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female gave a big smile and wagged her tail behind her once reiko finished. "I think I'd enjoy that greatly." She always enjoyed meeting new faces. The next part she gave a short nod and looked over to the other female. "Yes, I'm sorry for not making myself known very much I really don't know what came over me." Over there she had almost avoided everyone.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
There wasn't much difference between the two ghosts; Reiko was a touch larger, but as Ibis observed the pair of them it became clear that Sativa was younger, too. They must have been busy talking among one-another when Ibis arrived. She felt as if she had intruded, and her little ears slicked back for a breath.

Um, yes, hello. I'm not intruding am I? She drawls, glancing from face to face. The girl was all apologies too and that made Ibis feel worse, but she tried to shrug it off and smile a little bigger: Our old home was quite big, and then with the fallout and the travel, it makes sense we never really connected. But we're home now.

Ibis glanced to Reiko as she said that, feeling her face flush with warmth while her belly fluttered with indecision. How are you both?
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I believe you too were searching for your brother, yes? Thinking back to their reunion, Sativa did mention how she ran off to try and track down the scent of her brother - of course, to no avail. Both Sativa and Ibis were full of apologies, something that made the Empress smile at how sweet the two of them were. Absolutely not! Please, join us.

Yes, they were home now. She loved those words, to hear them from Ibis too was just the cherry on top of it all. It made her heart sing, made her feel all warm inside at the thought that they were doing well after such a tragedy. 

I'm doing well, now that we don't have to travel so much anymore, my feet feel better! Have you seen some of the sights here yet? There's a hot spring and everything. Talking about the hot springs... might be a good idea to go visit them soon and take a bath - soothe the angry feeling in her gut and maybe clear her mind of the clouding thoughts that kept creeping in.
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Sativa gave a short nod. "Yeah I was for a while I had got his scent but after a while I just lost it." She had a bit of disappointment lacing her voice but she smiled through it. When ibis asked her question she quickly shook her head in agreement. The more the merrier she thought. "I've never seen a hot springs before."
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis quirked her head, ears fanning to catch the soft voice of the girl. Her heart tha-thumped while she listened to her brief story, feeling her belly fluttering come to an end. A deep pang of homesickness struck her then; Ibis knew what it was like to miss your family, especially so for siblings. How fortunate that they were together here to survive through it - at the same time, Ibis wished she could help somehow.

When Reiko suggested a sightseeing tour - and then Sativa promptly mentioned the hot springs - Ibis tried to smile, shoving her sadness in to a deep pit inside of herself. Sadness did not do anyone any good. I haven't seen them yet either. Maybe you could show us? She more or less chirped to Reiko, hoping the prompt would lead to a distraction for the entire trio. Each ached for their own reasons and Ibis was eager to focus on something different.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh shoot, it seemed like mentioning lost siblings had brought on a dark cloud among them as it hit a nerve for Ibis. A little too soon still and she offered an apologetic frown to Ibis. Both of them agreed to go and see the new discovery, a possible distraction to the topic that the empress herself had brought up by mistake trying to give the two young ladies something to bond over.

Pressing herself against Sativa and brushing by to do the same Ibis, she turned to the direction of where the hot springs were located. With a welcoming flick of her tail, she turned to gaze at both ladies with bright eyes and a newfound smile to her face, trying to cheer them on with her own dang energy if necessary. 

Come on! Follow me! I'll show you, it's so pretty, you'll both love it! She began to prance her way in the direction of the blossom trees - those too would be a lovely sight once they opened up...

We can end this in like... now or one more post, depending on you guys!
Healing (2/6)