Flycatcher Downs well, everything has changed
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette looked up with some surprise shown. She had not expected the compliment, nor that she was thinking like a mountaineer. She found some wisdom in his words. That was really what attracted her to Kaito the most. The male was really knowledgeable on so many subjects. She wished she had that much knowledge. It was admiring how he could always tell her about anything she had a question about. Arlette dipped her head to let him know she understood. She wanted to avoid any dizziness or nausea.

"Then you will have to make sure you don't isolate yourself," she commented. If he disliked being in Easthollow when he was alone, then why didn't he hang out with her? That might have solved him feeling alone. She didn't understand, it felt contradicting. At least... that was if he did want to hang out with her, perhaps he had grown bored with her and teaching her all these things that he had not wanted to hang out with her. That might be a possibility as well, as much as she disliked that thought.

She listened to him, amazed that he had never met his dad. She had the same thing! Only for her Greyback stepped in. She dipped her head that she understood. "I never met my dad either, my real dad," she spoke once Kaito was done speaking. It might come as a shock to Kaito since well, she did tell him Greyback was her dad. He was... but not her real dad. "Greyback did become my father as I was growing up." He was as protective of her as his own child. Arlette staled a glance at Kaito. "Your father sounds like wonderful man," she admitted. He died for his wife, and even though it was sad to think that Kaito never met his dad, at least he died for the right reasons. Her father just abandoned her.

"Really? What sorts of things? Maybe we can try them at Easthollow as well to make you feel more at home," she offered with a smile. She would like to try other traditions. "And what does 'feter' mean?," she quirked asked as well. She blushed a bit not wanting to bombard Kaito with questions again. It was just really interesting to hear about other packs.
Messages In This Thread
well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 05, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 07, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 08, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 08, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 08, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Kaito - April 19, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: well, everything has changed - by Arlette - April 20, 2020, 05:29 AM