Spotted Eagle Mountain To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His answer didn't exactly make sense to her at first because she assumed they were nowhere near Diaspora. She had actively avoided the mountains once she left, knowing that eventually she would have to just suck it up so that she could return to see Stag. But she had never made it back; she got too sick before she could. 

His question had the confusion leaving her eyes, replaced by indignation. His tone rubbed her the wrong way but more than that, his next question made her realize something. I don't even know where here is, she answered. Exhaustion quickly replaced whatever irritation had been in her expression. I don't remember how I got here. She coughed a little and adjusted her position some, wincing a few times as she moved. Then because she couldn't keep the question to herself any longer, she looked back to Mahler and asked: Stag? She wanted to know how he was. Had she missed his birthday? She couldn't even remember how long she had been gone.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: To the outside, the dead leaves laid on the lawn - by Takiyok - April 28, 2020, 12:11 AM