Neverwinter Forest Because I don't trust you to understand me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He seemed excited by the prospect of a spar, and she looked forward to learning from him since he was a warrior. She was always searching for ways to better her skills. 

She listened to him explain what the word meant. So, utukufu means honor? she guessed. From what he said, that's what it sounded most like. Her expression turned thoughtful. The warriors from your home only find honor from fighting? she inquired further. Can you not get honor from protecting your pack and training other warriors? She was training to protect, but she wouldn't exactly go out looking for a fight just to prove herself or for any other reason, really. She wanted the skills just in case, and if the need ever arose, then she would be there with teeth bared, ready to defend. It was her goal to be as prepared for that moment as she could, not to use her skills to seek out conflict.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Because I don't trust you to understand me - by Simmik - April 21, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Because I don't trust you to understand me - by Simmik - June 11, 2020, 01:49 PM