Whitefish River Surprise! I made it (finally)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was still flustered but also excited and had a big smile on her face. She dipped her head and then howled for @Kaito to tell him to come over to the pack's territory. She had found a spot for them to sleep tonight, plus she would love for the female to get to know him. Arlette dipped her head. "I was timid about it at first since I didn't want to do something wrong," she admitted. "But then Kaito started teaching me and it didn't seem so scary anymore," she admitted to her. "It feels good helping others."

Ira then asked about Easthollow. "Everything has been alright. Although, Greyback has been gone for a while and I think momma misses him. He went to look for Clay and Newt. They both left. Newt only with a howl, they were both really upset about it. While Greyback was gone Clay returned so that is at least one of the two," she commented. That was what she could think of from the top of her mind. "It was not all heaven before Kaito became my boyfriend. Greyback scared him so much that he ignored me for months in fear of Greyback," she admitted. "I thought he hated me." Ira would probably know all about that.
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 02, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 03, 2020, 04:39 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 08, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 10, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 21, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 26, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - June 08, 2020, 07:26 AM