Stone Circle Just to see how far I'll go
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,107 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette did smile at that news. It was like her own siblings last year. Those were also three boys and a girl. She was glad to hear such good news, and that they were all healthy. That was the most important, not the gender but that they were all healthy and happy. She did feel guilty for not dropping by yet. She was just afraid that Nanook might spot something. Then again, maybe she was just worried about nothing and was she just imagining things.

"That is good to know. I will drop by soon then to see the new additions," she spoke, really meaning to do so. She wanted to see them, she liked pups. "Has Mom not taken over yet?," Arlette asked curiously since well, her mother had not looked very pregnant when she returned. She wondered if her mother would have a litter this year. Oh god, she hoped so. Instantly panic rose, because if her mother would not have pups and she would have... Oh god her mother was going to kill her. Arlette not so good at hiding things so it was probably seen, her brief look of terror.

She nodded quickly. "That is normal. I think everyone feels tired when there are pups around." She knew how much even her mother appreciated an hour of sleep when she would watch them. Arlette looked up surprised when Sia asked how she was doing. "Me? Uh.. Yeah!," she quickly returned. "Traveling was fun but also stressful and I've seen A LOT. Like I climbed mountains and survived a snowstorm. It is a lot to process." This wasn't really a lie because what happened at their journey was something she needed to process. But if Sia even noticed that something might be wrong then maybe she should pick up her game of hiding and me more... excitible. It was just so hard when you were stressed... Damn.
Messages In This Thread
Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 24, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 25, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 25, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 03:50 PM