Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Again no news, day by day went by as Ira waited for something, anything. Even a body would be better than never knowing at this point, but it was just as she thought. The Count would likely never know and now she was left to lead and raise her children alone. Well...perhaps not alone alone, she luckily had the pack for help and support, but they would never get a father. After sleeping for most of the first day Ira found herself struggling once again to get any shut-eye. Her eyes almost never left the pups, the only exception being when she had visitors or she did manage to sleep.

Ira knew the stress she was causing to Speedy, and how she wished she could make her stop. The last thing the Count wanted was to cause another early birth or problems with Speedy's litter, but she trusted that she would take care of herself. She was a healer after all, she should know when she needs to step back, and with how often she visited Ira would be fine for a few hours left on her own. Speak of the devil— Ira raised her head from her paws tearing her gaze from the slumbering bodies to ensure she hadn't just imagined the voice. I'm here, Speedy. Not that she could really be elsewhere, it was more so just an assurance that she was awake.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Ira - May 29, 2020, 01:52 AM