Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count mused the healer's response. It would be cute to see their pups together, perhaps they would become close. Even though Ira had never been one to involve herself deeply with others, she wouldn't want the same for her kids. It wasn't an easy life, it was just one that she had found necessary during her own youth. I'm sure they would love that. A genuine smile shone through at the potential for her kids, she would make sure they would have more than she ever did.

Ira sighed as the conversation turned to her ex-pupil. There was still the concern about why Reiko had made such a sudden trip, but for now, the Count would have to trust that the Empress' life was fine. So would I, but she had her packmates help. I'm sure she made the trip safely. Besides, they would send someone if something had happened to their leader, wouldn't they? Given the silence though, Ira had a feeling her and her kids made it back just fine.
ack its fine lol I really need to work on these older threads
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 08:42 PM