Dawnlark Plains you speak of destiny as if it was fixed
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her interest piqued at the mention of his family. What are their names? she asked. I explore a lot; maybe I've met them. She had met a lot of wolves recently and she would be happy to help someone reunite with their missing family even if the thought caused a twinge of guilt in her chest. She wondered if her mother still looked for her. 

Did she look lost? She definitely wasn't, but maybe she gave off that impression. I'm not lost, she stated with a small shrug. I was just exploring, so not looking for anything in particular. She offered a small smile in return. I don't usually come to this side of the mountains, though. There was so much here that she had never seen; it made her feel small to think about just how much world there was out there.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 01, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: you speak of destiny as if it was fixed - by Brave - July 12, 2020, 09:10 PM