Rising Sun Valley You are a wizard, Harry!
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
@Evien 

Almost a week later, since he had left his brothers to head on his own, Merlin still was not regretting his decision. He had made good friends among the group, but it was good to be alone too. The world was new to him, though of some areas he had dim memories. After encountering the dark weirdo lady near a place that he later realized was a pack territory, he had decided to keep his distance from claimed lands for now. Until he had a plan of, what he wanted to do next. 

He missed a day or two, when headaches struck him. Though less debilitating as they had been several months ago, they were a nuisance and rather than being annoyed and unhappy because of that, he preferred to sleep them off somewhere quiet. Today with the sun shining brightly above him, he was back in game again and continued his trek northwards.
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you for getting this up! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get to.
Note to self: this happens before the Nyra/Ursus thread

His face still hurt from the fight with the stranger, but Evien was tired of being cooped up. The healer had applied a salve to his injured eye - it would scar, and from when he tried to open it, he couldn't see anything. So, that was that. No use being upset about it, after all.

Evien padded through the valley, aimless for now. Until he spotted a ginger shape, just a bit ahead of him. Bright red in the sunshine, taller than Evien, but perhaps younger. 

Well... he might as well say hi, right?

"It's nice out, today," he stated simply as he approached, offering the other boy a small smile.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Merlin had not wandered far, before someone crossed his path. The guy seemed friendly and decent, there was no threat in his voice, when he addressed him, yet something was amiss. The boy stood still for a long moment, studying the stranger's facial features, trying to pinpoint, what exactly his instincts were telling him and finally it dawned - the smell.

He had not forgotten his encounter with the mute black hag and the more time passed, the more likely it seemed that he had been in a very real danger of having some holes punched through his flawless hide. Now this guy - smelling of the she-wolf - indicating that the two were involved. Should he trust him? Or should he scramble away, while he still had a chance to do so.

"It's not bad," he replied and measured the person with his gaze. "Do you want something from me?" he decided to be direct and be done with the ordeal as quickly as possible.