Chimera Fields Sexy, hypnotic, floaty vibe
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 
Yeah, no, the coast wasn't for her. She couldn't stand the taste of fish and the stench of salt in the air. She went north as soon as she could, planning her journey now in a way that would send her over the mountains to... well, she didn't know where. She regretted not going out on her own earlier - she was a yearling, and had never left the pack she was born in! It was a disgrace honestly.

She came upon a field, with in the distance a forest. On both sides stood towering mountains, but the way ahead seemed pretty clear. That was, if no one would intercept her.
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
tag for reference!

So Revui was out there safe and sound. Orochi couldn't fucking believe it. He went through hell to get to that dumb mountain. Then he went through it again trying to find him on his own. And what did he get for that? A missing leg and another month of capture. Orochi couldn't help but pin the blame on the silver giant.

Just as he was beginning to get over his anger, it was sparked up again by that little incident in the fields. He couldn't stop thinking about it. The raging fire grew day by day.

Orochi walked through the field at a brisk pace, probably leaving @Hide behind in the process. He was too angry to take note of him and that girl he was heading straight towards.
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Nellie, on the contrary, was in a good mood. She was elated to be away from the smelly coast and was glad to be heading inland. She'd lived her whole life in forests, so much so that she really should be trying something different, like living on a mountain or something. But, the heart wanted what it wanted, and though that included much more than a forest, right now it was all she could think about.

Ahoy! She called to the boy she'd crossed paths with, though he did not take any interest in her. She minded it little, knew herself to be stunning and funny and charming and she didn't need to hear it from him in particular. Sorry, that was stupid - I meant, whatcha doing?
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He snapped out of his pissed-off daze when the girl called out to him. Well sort of. Getting stopped by strangers was always an annoyance.

Looking for my friend, he replied bluntly. The excuse just slipped out to get her off his back, but the more he thought about it he realized that Hide wasn't with him. The realization was made clear by his expression. Orochi's ears perked up and he began glancing back and forth.
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
oh really? she responded, amused by his sour appearance. It was kind of her job to be annoying and over the top - she was lucky she had the charm to balance it out.

need any help findin' him? I bet if we combine our tracking skills we can find him lickity-split she offered with a smile, padding behind him in a stalker-like fashion should he try and go another way. He's the first form of entertainment she'd had in a while, and she wouldn't let him go that easily.