Redsand Canyon Hope
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She thinks she doesn't trust him, he had potential to be a vicious killer deep within him. Yet his smile causes her hackles to lie flat, her tail untucks and she's leaning against him for support. "If my head goes under I will be coming for your throat first." Her words carried no bite with them, she was merely voicing her displeasure of being in the cool liquid. 

However, Auriel was never one to shy away because of petty fears. She began to go deeper, until she could barely skim the bottom of the pool, chin raised comically too high as to not touch the water. "Now what? Do I just kick?" The gentle ripples contrasted the towering waves that had crashed over her head. Her eyes widnened and she seemed to freeze, breathing coming out in short gasps. She was fine. I am fine. 
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Slight power play in order to archive the thread. Hmu if there’s any worries and I’d be glad to revive and edit. :D

He gives a sly chuckle of a reply when she casually mentions biting his throat out. He’s watching her carefully though, he doesn’t want to actually let her drown. So when she begins going into the deeper end he nods an affirmative that she’s doing good.

Her body is sinking below the water and she’s struggling to hold her head up higher than she truly has to. She’s nervous and he can definitely tell that the shewolf is close to knocking on the panic door. The brindles man steps closer so that the cream of his chest brushes her side and he gently cranes his head to grab at her scruff. He holds her up with the soft grip of his teeth and a barely there shake of his head to signify that, yes, all she has to do is kick now. He’ll help guide her through the water a bit and help her out when it’s necessary.

After they get done swimming, he concludes that she’s done a good job facing her fears. Donovan even suggests grabbing some food from the cache for the night. They dry off and head towards Warrior’s Heart in search of food. It’s been an eventful day.