Redsand Canyon Hope
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
All Welcome 
Setting: Afternoon — 15:43. 82 degrees — mostly clear skies, sunny. 
Beginning in territory #5 - The Catacombs but will transfer into territory #4 - Beecher’s Hope.

@Auriel

Donovan wanted to speak with the newest female of the pack. The spicy one that challenged Nemisis on their first official meeting. At least she’s fearless it seems. She should prove herself to be quite the warrior. He honored to have her in the pack. Even then, he wants to make sure she’s not too slighted my Nemisis display of rank. 

As he wanders through the endless ins and outs of The Catacombs, just exploring he thinks now would be a swell time to speak with her while it’s fresh on him mind. Tipping his massive head back his howl bounces off of the misshapen curves of the canyons walls, calling for the newest member of the Saints.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf finished off the mouse, glaring down at it's still body with a flick of her tail. The incident with Nemisis was also fresh on her mind, so she had gone hunting to blow off some steam. The poor rodent would never know what had ended it's mortal reign. Just as she was about to crunch up her meager meal, a voice called her name, bouncing off of the red rocks to sound more like a ghost then the song of the wolf. 

Auriel arrived in just under a minute, pausing at the mouth of the catacombs with an anxious whine. In there? She would not be able to see the sky, lost in those tunnels. She would die, in the dark. Swallowing back her terror, the golden she-wolf stepped inside, tail tucked between her slender legs as she made her way into the tunnels. She came to a fork in the red rock, eyes flitting left and right. Which way? Instead of deciding, she placed down her mouse and howled a response. Help. 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He sniffs aimlessly after he calls out to her. Leathery nose ghosting over the ground with his head craned downwards. The area he’s in is damp, not completely covering his paws in water, yet still — damp. An assortment of oddly colored pebbles line the floor of the Catacombs, they’re soft but occasionally annoying to walk on, yet he carries on. Only to be stopped mid step when a whine sounds out throughout the halls. 

His thick ears swivel at the noise and he’s picking up his head to curiously gaze around. No doubt that’s Auriel— a cry for help. Though not urgent, he still heads towards the noise. Seems he’ll have to come to her. He doesn’t patronize the wolf though. The catacombs are something of nightmares in the night and an endless maze in the day. 

Pawing through the cracks in the canyon he is finally able to find the opening to which she waits at. He approaches, a teasing smile on his maw as his yellow orbs meet her own. 

“Darling.” He greets to her. “Didn’t want to risk getting lost?” He hums, with an easy quirk of his brow.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel settles down to wait, spreading out on the cool rocks. Her tail wags gently as she hears approaching footsteps, echoing in these strange caves. She stood as the wolf-dog came into view, stretching to lick his chin respectfully, though it was no more then that as she pulled away. She was ever so slightly annoyed with the male for not warning her about his obbessesive companion. You said she was not your mate. Liar. The she-wolf would of course never say this to his face.

"I bought you this." She hummed, nudging the mouse towards him with her foot. "Small dark spaces are not my forte, I'm afraid." Auriel reguarded him cautiously, unsure now if he was even trustworthy. Colin may be a better choice after all.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He hums gently as she sneaks up to submissively lap at his chin. It’s brief and she’s pulling back in no time and his canary hues follow her own. The look in his eyes is calm, relaxed. He’s in a pleasant mood and the she-wolf will only prove to continue it. 

Then as she noses a small lump near his paws he tilts his nose down to look at it. His smile grows and he’s lowering himself to snatch it up in his smaller front teeth. While listening to her next statement of being scared he nods.

“A reasonable concern.” He mumbles past the mouse in his teeth. The he cranes his head down to lower his head to her eye level. “We can share. Take half.” He murmurs. He is 100% expecting her to lady and the tramp that mouse with him.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She senses his mood, her own his not so pleasant. When he offers half of the mouse she wants to refuse him, chew him out about the lack of warning, about his lie. But those honey orbs stare into hers and she caves, all of her frustration melting from her own sea-blue eyes. "Thank you." She takes the rest of the mouse in her teeth, their lips touching as he breaks the rodent in two to eat her half. Such a gentlemen. 

"Was there something you wanted to talk about, or...did you perhaps have other plans?" She asks as she chews, studying his strong form once again. She was starting to think he may even love him. No, remember what Mother said. 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He sees her thinking about something — what? He does not know. When she finally inches forward to grip the animal in her own teeth, he smiles, never taking his eyes off of her. Their noses press together as well as their lips, whiskers tickling each others faces until she finally pulls back. He too goes to his regular height and swallows the mouse whole.

Already she’s asking him questions. Which is reasonable of her, he did call for the other after all. He turns first and begins heading into the towering walls of the canyon, looking to her with eyes that say follow.

Then, finally, Donovan allows himself to chuckle smoothly to her — at her question. “Perhaps both.” He states shamelessly, veering closer to bump their shoulders together. Then he becomes a bit more serious. “Wanted to ask how you were after the Nemisis thing.”
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Her face lights up into such a sweet smile it was hard to believe this she-wolf had killed something in cold blood. Yes, it was just a mouse, but the lack of remorse she felt was the more worrying issue. She follows him, revelling in the way his warm, muscular body presses up against hers. 

Then his foolish question is snapping her pack into reality, the dreams of golden-brindled pups with pretty curled tails, their father leading his own pack into glory, is shredded into hopeless pieces. "How I am? How I am?" She snaps, teeth bared. It's not at him though, she's snarling at her own shadow, imagining as if it were the black mottled she-wolf, who was appropirately named as her Nemisis. "You lied to me, she IS your mate, and I offended her by even talking to you." She rounded on him, tail lashing. "You could have told me, I would have respectfully gone elsewhere. Now the alpha of my own pack wants my head. So thank you for that." Her accent became thicker with anger, her pretty fur puffed out like a pups. However, she was not at all threatening. A she-wolf with a temper, yes, but she would never dare to threaten Donovan. Because I could never hurt him. 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Everything is normal...until it’s not. They’re walking side by side and after his simple question there is a calm before the storm. He looks over to her then suddenly her teeth are bared and she repeats the words, tone aggressive. His ears stay up but flick backwards at the sudden his out burst. Circular white brows raise and he’s looking down to her cautiously. A rather comedic display of him saying What the fuck did I do? Until she’s says exactly what he did — lie.

He stops walking when she round to face him, tail waving wildly but not at all in a happy gesture. Golden orbs never leave her form as she rips into him. He stands there and lets her, waiting for the woman to finish the verbal punishment. When she’s finished he doesn’t smile down to her, too afraid it’ll be taken out of context, he sighs, readying himself to speak to the angered she-wolf.

“Dear. Nemisis isn’t my mate. She is my partner, my equal. Though she does get jealous of me being around other females. I’ve been through this with her as well.” He steps a bit closer to her. “I understand what you’re saying and I didn’t think she’d react like that. It’s good that you stuck up for yourself though darling. You’re truly brave.” 

He leans in close and nuzzles his maw beside her own. “I’ll speak to her, yes? Would you allow me to cheer you up?”
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She turns her face away from him as he begins to speak, trying not to let that deep, charming voice get to her. She's angry, she is. But he called me brave. Then he's nuzzling into her, and he cannot help but nuzzle back, a low whine slipping from her lips. "Yes." She curls her tail around his, butting her head into his shoulder. 

Her features are sad though. "I would just like to know where I stand. You say she has no claim, she says she does. Who do I listen too?" She suddenly rolled onto her back, showing him her white belly. "You say you do not want pups, since- since that shameful she-dog. She says your already planning. It is very confusing." I want your pups too. 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows he’s winning the shewolf back and he’s smiling against her. Her tail curling around his own as she lets out a whine. A whine that has Donovan perking his ears up and eyeing her down.  Then she’s resting her head on his shoulder with a low yes. He’s not blind, something still bothers her. Eats at her thoughts and he wonders if she’ll tell him. He’s admittedly too focused on their conversation as it goes pleasantly south, but in a different way. 

She’s asking about a claim. The claim Nemisis insists she has on him. He can’t handle being held down so early in his life. It’s just not natural for him. Especially to have a litter of pups to care for? Perhaps he won’t be as sensitive about it in the future. But for now, the idea of pups is still out of the question for any she-wolf on the table. Naturally, he’s a womanizer, drawn to the sexual pleasures of the mind and flesh. He’s quite addicted to it actually.

Then it becomes more painfully obvious just why he’s addicted to it. The beautiful female rolls onto her back, continuing the questions he knows she’s been thinking about. Her creamy, white belly shows to him and the deep blue of her eyes connects with his own. So, so very tempting is this little vixen of a wolf. Perhaps Donovan needs a sense of self preservation or maybe just get a bit better at resisting such temptations such as this.

Finally he answers her with eyes roaming down her feminine shape from head to rump. Shamelessly giving her a more than naughty look. “I am planning much farther into the future than Nemisis is anticipating. My legacy is inevitable and I must continue the line. With her or without her.” He steps closer, swinging a heavy paw onto the opposite side of which he stands. Caging her in with strong arms, he leans down to the plume of her neck and laps a black tongue up to her ear and nibbles on it. “You think you can capture my attention so easily, no?” He asks, tone deep and husky into her ear. “Show me then, dear.” He hums out like a challenge.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf knows what she's doing, tempting Donovan in the ways of a female. She loves the thrill, the power she feels when she has him so wrapped around her paw. A shiver runs down her spine, frazzling her fur as the wolf-dog traps her. But he won't be getting anything from her. She's in it for the long haul. 

"With or without her?" For just a moment she feels a deep sorrow for Nemisis. "I want to carry your legacy, but I am not like her. When you are ready, then so will I be." She brushes her tail up his outter thigh, resting it on his hip. Her jaw tips back to give the male more access, before she suddenly grasps hold of Donovan's scruff, attempting to tip him to sit on his back.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
For a moment he’s enraptured by her and her words. The tantalizing brush of her tails on his thigh. The intense eye contact heated with something a bit more sultry. She’s willingly tipping a chin up to allow him full access to the vulnerable area of her neck. Just as he’s about to go for it, teeth latch onto his scruff.

He’s most definitely too preoccupied to see that coming and he’s going with the motion to which she pulls. He’s rolling off of her and into his back beside her. Confused as to how she got him there so easily. He assumes it must be the distraction, perhaps it’s intentional just to get him where she wants him.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel leans down to nibble along the edge of his ear to the tip, giving it a playful pull while she speaks to him. "If you want me, really want me, then I will give you everything I have to offer. My love, my loyalty, my body. All yours to control." She rumbled into his ear, voice sultry. "And when the time comes I'll give you a pack of your own flesh and blood to conquer these lands with." 

Then, as suddenly as she had him pinned, she's up and away, trotting over to the waters of Beecher's Hope. "But you have to show me it's something you actually want, I am not asking you to give up your tail-chasing. I do not care." She continued to speak as he took a gulp of water, chin fur dripping when she turned back to him. "There are plenty of other males out there. Nemisis can have you and I will move on." 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is stunned by the she-wolfs assertiveness, but then again, he watched her bad mouth Nemisis so is he really surprised? No, or at least he shouldn’t be. He’s more than interested in the nibbling of his ear and that sweet voice that fills his auds. Then she’s gone. He follows her as she walks away with coin gold eyes and rolls to his feet. Watching her take tonguefulls of water and he briefly thinks that he too is pretty fucking parched. He still continues listening to the she-wolf and he’s nodding back in acknowledgment.

“I understand where you’re coming from dear. You’re concerns are not unusual am neither are your wants. We will see when I’m ready then.” The words are the only ones he can’t think of to say. He’s not always a man of words anyhow, never been too good with them. Really actions speak louder than words. So he gives her a challenging smile. “How about a spar dear. I know you can hunt, but can you fight?”
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The water was deliciously cool as it ran down her throat. The she-wolf eyes him like a piece of fresh meat for the taking. "Would you like to find out?" She draws her lips back in a snarl, pretty face contorting into one of vicious intent. She began to circle him, ears pinned back against her head as she snapped at his hind and legs. 

Personally, she had never actually sparred. Her Mother had taught her from a young age to defend herself, but if Auriel had ever tried to make it fun Dune had left her bleeding and broken. Life is not a game, Auriel! She remembered those harsh lessons, the way her sister would lick her wounds. Next time do not talk back. Voshkie had been a light in the darkness, a true sun. Their mother had ruined her, though. The last time they had spoken was when they had fought over a male.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

At her words Donovan smirks confidently. His eyes land on her bared teeth, noticing her auds pressed against her skull. “Ooh, so vicious already.” He comments teasingly to her. Never taking canary orbs off of her form, watching her like a hawk.

Finally the suspense is over and she slipping down to bite at his hind legs.
The she wolf is quick, for he’s unable to step out of the way before she gets her pearly whites in him. He grunts at the sting of teeth in his legs and tries his best to retaliate. Curling into his body by turning acutely to the left he goes for her shoulder. He’s able to pinch her greatly with his front teeth and the hint of elongated fangs to her skin. Surely she’d feel that. Perhaps it would make her reconsider biting at his legs. Perhaps not.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She let a sound of pain, short and quick as it was. As soon as she was released, her body moved swiftly to lunge at the wolf-dogs neck. A miss-step and it was his cheek she pinched instead. A breathless giggle, a dance around his body. She was enjoying this. "This is fun!" She trilled, tail beginning to sway. 

As a pup she would have never dared to mock-fight like this. Mother would have turned into just another lesson on why she-wolves had to bear the weight of everything on their dainty shoulders.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Donovan hears the squeak of pain that he forces out of her by the bite to her shoulder, in return she quickly gives a bite of her own. The side of his face is what she attacks, or really it’s just a pinch. Then all in one motion she’s bounding off with a giggle on her lips and the admission of fun. He’s glad she enjoys his presence but after what he’s about to do, she’ll either like him more or less.

So he plants his paws into a firm stance and rushes towards her. Hitting her with enough force to knock her down and he wastes no time caging her in with his large forearms. He smirks down to her and gives a teasing, “Whatcha gonna do now?” 
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel likes his flirtation, his teasing nature. She likes how he makes her feel, that tingle deep in her stomach. His legs are strong, his maw powerful. He could kill her if he wanted. Attractive. "Oh, no, whatever shall I do?" She drags her warm tongue along his jaw with a deep rumble of pleasure. "Maybe I should let the big bad wolf do as he pleases?" 

She was free with him. It was easy to just exsist. Other wolves were always so domineering. You do not like him. Yet she did. She liked him a lot, maybe one could even call it love. She sure was smitten.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s growling lowly as her tongue swipes along his furred jawline and the feelings go more south than he thinks they should. Then he can help the sultry laugh the bubbles past his lips at her next jesting comment. “Oh? I think I just will.” He hums and dips his head down to the crook of her neck. Teeth and tongue assault her playfully as he bites up her neck and licks along her ear. 

He even dares to trail back down, tongue lapping at her beautiful fur. He stops at her diaphragm and his smile becomes devilish. He gives her another quick nip and he’s pouncing off of her and running off to splash and spray them with water. He jumps high up into the air and lands into the crystal clear waters of Beecher’s Hope. He gives her a teasing, winning smile as he begins doggy paddling through the water
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She gives delightful little shivers as he made his way down, her gaxe watching him with unhidden excitement. Then he was gone, just as she had done to him. Karma is a bitch. 

The golden she-wolf rolled fluidly onto her side to eye Donovan, ears pinning back for a milisecond as the water splashes around her. She gets to her feet, lean body striding over to look down at the male swimming around. "I wish I could join you. I do not know how to swim." Auriel settled down to lay on the rock-surface, front paws dangling off of the ledge as she observed his muscular form drifting in the clear water.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His expression goes from a teasing smirk to one of bewilderment. Brows furrowing and mouth turning into a comical frown. “You don’t know how to swim?” He asks calmly.

He steps out into the shallow end. “Come here, it’s not that deep.” He gestures to where he stands. “It feels way nicer~.” Comes his next sing song reply. Raising up onto hind legs to drop massive front paws down into the water, splashing her again. He smiles faux innocent up to her.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel thought back to when the No-Fur's had abandoned her. She had tried to swim across the sea back to them, but the current had almost drowned her. She had been lucky the weather was pleasant, and she had not caught any chills. "I do not. Is that uncommon?" 

Obediently, as she would always be to one she respected, she trotted down to stand with the cool waters washing against her toes. She respected him, but that did not mean she trusted him with her life. The water splashes up against her nose, she turns her head to avoid the droplets getting in her sea-blue eyes. 

Even though her heart begins to hammer in her chest, she steps into the shallows, coming to join him with an irritated expression. "I do not think it feels nicer.She would have liked this, if the memory of water filling her mouth and throat was not still so fresh in her mind.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He nods softly to her. “To me yes, though perhaps where you’re from it’s not.” The smile he offers her is bright and playful as she shys away from the splash he purposely landed her way. 

Then as she finally joins him, he can see a subtle change in her. He can tell she’s nervous. His mind begins racing, trying to skim through the few reasons she couldn’t like water — there’s really not too many options when it comes to something like that. Most commonly, she could’ve almost drowned. Or maybe she saw some kind of crazy ass sea monster or been bitten by something in the depths. All he does know is that he will try his best to make her feel comfortable if he’s able to.

With that thought in mind he comes closer to her and nudges her gently with his nose. “You okay, dear? If you’re afraid of drowning, I won’t let you.” Donovan doesn’t know if his reassuring smile does much but at least he tries.