Stone Circle I know I cannot heal the hurt
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,144 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette disliked that word. She didn't feel like a dove. She was rather like a plucked pigeon. He touched her front leg but she refused to look at him wanting to shield that side of her face away from him. But when he commanded her to look, she did, after all he was the patriarch and his voice had a way of commanding. Her teared up red eyes looked up at him. The scarring bold and angry, especially now they were still so fresh.

Her eyes angered when he started about wanting her to be happy and more like her mother. She bared her teeth. "I don't want to be anything like my mother," she growled and looked away again. Plus she wasn't sure if she was ever going to be happy again. All that gave her joy was taken from her. There was only one thing she liked, medicine, since that reminded her of Kaito. He wouldn't want her to stop healing others. Plus, she was making friends with Oryx which was nice. But happy was a big word. She wasn't even content with her life yet. So happy was just too much of a big step.
Messages In This Thread
I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - July 31, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 01, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 05, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 15, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 23, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 29, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 30, 2020, 03:26 PM