Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Things went from bad to worse, and Aventus soaked up all of it like a sponge and radiated it back. His lips skimmed back from his teeth to match Astara's, and while he didn't follow his dam forward toward the irreverent white she-wolf, he hung there, poised to take advantage should Astara lunge. Then Merrick was between them, ushering them back, and black lightning crackled between the lead pair.

Aventus watched all this with cold, calculating eyes. There was much he didn't understand about the situation that Ursus found themselves in, but he understood the wrongness of his parents being at odds in front of all these spectators. His silver gaze found the striped one with his cocky grin and his hovering manner and Aventus let his hackles lift up. He did not like that man. He did not like this pack.

In large part because of Astara's humiliation. Aventus didn't move from his place alongside her as she challenged Merrick's command; he worshipped his sire and obeyed him always, but didn't want to be left in the company of that man and his grin without her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Aventus - August 27, 2020, 09:58 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM