Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
I'm not sure if there's a real post order here, if there is please lmk! I just saw an opportunity to sneak a little trade-related tidbit in here for Aventus and wanted to seize it before the moment got away!

While Merrick and Astara stood opposed, their son scanned the milling wolves and noted that the party was coming to an end. Members of Donovan’s band were beginning to step back, and members of Ursus were doing the same. Aventus did not like the Saints and did not want to be left with Merrick and Donovan, but he knew an opportunity when he saw one. He saw them often.

One of his pack would doubtlessly notice him as he began creeping along after the scarred Overseer, intent on following the strangers home to spy on them. Aventus believed that he was small and black and that made him invisible, but it wasn’t true. He was just a dumb pup still, a little bear too big for his britches, and someone would stop him. But the thought counted–here and now, Ursus would see that their small black son was a sneak-thief in the making.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Aventus - September 04, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM