Redsand Canyon You said you read me like a book
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All Welcome 
After taking a long and hard time to inspect their territory, gather the scents amongst their borders and piece together who was within he had learned a few things himself. The first was that Ursus was present around their lands enough to leave faint traces here and there. The second was that it wasn't only @Hela he knew within the pack which also brought the third. @Clay was here....this wasn't the empire he'd been speaking of surely. He wouldn't live somewhere with Hela and not come find him. His scent was there though and it was strongest lingering in a den close to Donovan's which he brushed off on the tempered prince either making an impression on @Donovan Azura or wanting to be closest to the strongest wolf in the pack for protection. Both things brought a very bitter sensation to the pit of his stomach and as such he'd avoided the male and focused that bitterness on the fact that he'd have to figure out how to appeal to Ursus whilst ignoring their child theivery.

So much for keeping himself on good terms with Hydra.
3/10 mastery
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
don't mind me just barging in .3.

The snowy titaness had discovered another new scent within the canyon within the past while. She wasn't sure when they'd gotten here, but she, strangely enough, hadn't acted on investigating till now. 
Nyra followed the scent until she found @Valour and lifted her head to look at him.

"New recruit?" The massive female inquired, tilting her head slightly
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A voice pulled his attention away from the swirling torrid of troubling thoughts and he lifted his head turning to spot the white furred she wolf. The woman seemed friendly enough so Valour gave her a small nod "Yeah. Donovan let me in" he said studying her for a moment and thinking on all the women around the pack. "Can you give me some pointers on what it's like here?" there wasn't anyone else to talk to right now and if he wasn't going to run into the man himself to question he figured getting some details from one of his members was the way to go if he wanted to work his way up the ranks ever. 
3/10 mastery
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As the male looked at her, Nyra offered a small smile of her own in return. Ah, so she was correct. The Grandmaster did provide entrance to him. 
"Pointers? Sure." Nyra padded closer and sat by him, though not too close as a respect for boundaries. 
"We're savages. At least, that's what I've come to understand. We have a lot of enemies, or so I'm told. We're supposed to be merciless to those who wrong us." 
The titaness shrugged some, "That's to outsiders at least. Inside the ranks, we're usually pretty civil with each other, but we keep our skills as sharp as possible by sparring with one another, if not outright fighting. In the end, we are warriors." She yawned, curling her tail close to her legs "For some, especially those with a strong stomach, it's a perfect life. To be honest, at first I didn't fully agree with the way of life found here. But, Donovan is caring and loyal to his packmates, as far as I've witnessed." 
With a sigh, she simpliified "In short, kill others, not each other or our allies." 

Admittedly she was still getting used to using her fangs more than her words.
Health (100/100)
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A year and a half of learning to tame his responses and he still struggled not to wince at the brutal honesty. Watching her approach he also lowered himself to the ground his ears twitching as his eyes honed in on her the seriousness on his expression that darkened yet did not sour spoke that he was levelling this place at Nightwalkers level at the least. "Good. I lead a pack like that. I know merciless" his tone was ungiving as he respondly to the point thinking about trying to fight his way around the group...see what exactly he was up against aside from Hela who's skill he respected to leave be for the time being. "Allies. That wouldn't be Ursus would it?" he managed to purr the last bit his lips curling upward into a smile just enough and expression shifting to seem almost excited and then faded as if he were ashamed of the response. He  was just a young boy who knew of Ursus and he was sure that anyone who'd have met them would understand a young boy on a path like him being interested. Nobody here would ever know of his interest....if he had to kiss Merrick's ass for now to reign hell upon him in the future he would. 
3/10 mastery
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"That would indeed be Ursus." Nyra confirmed, twitching her ears and ultimately trying to close off the negative emotions she had for the bearwolves, especially Merrick's blackbird. Though that didn't mean the hatred wasn't obvious at least briefly. 
"Don't tell Donovan, but Merrick's little songbird...my fangs yearn to tear her head from her body. I wouldn't doubt she thinks the same of me." The Titan Witch scoffed, turning her wildfire gaze to the sky for a moment
Health (100/100)
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Immediately she became of interest, the flash of fire in her expression ingiting a simmer in his own gaze as he calculated the best way to respond. "She is...ferocious. I don't like her myself. What about Merrick? Don't worry, I don't spread gossip...Ursus does it enough on their own" of course all he remembered of the raven furred woman was the way she snapped just as helplessly as he had during their fight for the most part despite him teetering on unsteady puppy legs.....what was she like now? Inside he felt the answer...he'd know one day regardless of how it came to be, he'd taste her blood and with it vengeance. It wasn't surprising to him that Ursus had joined league with The Saints especially since he'd made Nightwalkers an enemy....somehow he'd need to plan for when the blue eyes Ursus soldier or Merrick himself showed up. 
3/10 mastery
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"I don't care for Merrick either, really." Nyra growled, shaking her fur out loosely. 
"I don't think I'd blink if they were suddenly culled from the face of the earth. I'd help, if I could get away with it." The growl turned to a demonic grin as she bared her teeth. 
The Titan Witch was bloodthirsty for her own reasons. Those reasons may, likely, line up with Valour's.
Health (100/100)
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
One side of his mouth twitched at her response and he did something he'd not done for some time and laughed. The sound was loud and deep but cracked off ending in an awkward clearing of his throat "They're a nasty bunch. They have enemies too. One's strong enough to wipe both them and us out" sharing the information more freely than before he took a less defensive posture, muscles relaxing and tail curling to wrap around his hindquarters "My name is Valour" he fixed her with a curious expression and a more friendly smile the slight tilt of his head making his drooping ear flop over unbeknownst to him. 
3/10 mastery
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Listening to his words, Nyra nodded in agreement. 
Upon his laugh, she let loose a small chuckle, looking to his face. 
Valour, hmm? 
"Mine is Nyra." She offered back with a light smile. She approved of this young man already. 
Perhaps one day they might join forces to kill the Ursus leaders. But that was to be seen, for a later time. 

"How would we go about killing Merrick and his songbird bitch anyhow? Poison first?" She was strategizing already, apparently.
Health (100/100)
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"It's a pleasure" 

It was true..this was the first interesting thing to happen to him since Hela had been a disappointment. Especially when she even furthered it to discussing how they'd do it....Valour couldn't help himself and immediately shook his head. "Merrick and the Raven are too smart for that and the pack swarms attackers as one" he frowned and thought it over shaking his head "No. Numbers...and betrayal" he stated studying her for a long moment "I have the numbers" the information was said and then he stood holding her gaze for a few beats before giving a sway of his tail and looking away "I really hope we meet again, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders for a savage" the word was said in teasing jest but there was underlying disgust. Savages.....he'd worked so damn hard not to be one and he was back to square one. 
3/10 mastery
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hmmed at the decline of her suggestion to poison the Bearwolves.
He has numbers, he says? She would keep that in mind and keep it close to her chest. A secret for a secret, perhaps. 
"Then meet again we shall. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders too." She nodded once in agreement at his hope to meet her again, before standing beside him, and lightly swatting his thigh with her tail, chuckling playfully, and began stalking away.
Health (100/100)
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Eyes following her he began to formulate an idea. She agreed to meet again and his eyes grew sharp, the fire simmering behind it steadily. The promise to come to the mountains to learn medicine would wait...for now he had revenge to focus on and a name to keep for himself. Standing up he gave a small jump at the swat ears shifting back as he watched her walk off with a meek expression. 
3/10 mastery