The Heartwood Take away everything I am
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Trade 
Setting: Mid-Afternoon, muddy flooring
Tagging: @Nyra
Notes: Mercenary trade. Mind if this was forward dated by a day? :>

The pale brute, after a few days wandering the coast, grew tired of wiping sand off his ass and decided to head back into the center of the Teekons itself — maybe then would he find water that wasn't too salty to go fishing in. Yet even though this wasn't the beachy scenery thats been plaguing him for the past few days, his surroundings were still quite unfamiliar. The tall trees that surrounded him as he walked looked charred down to the roots as if a giant forest fire had swept through long ago. Was it possibly caused by lightning storms? Well, whatever it may have been, it's flora and fauna seemed to be years beyond repair.

Large paws trudged slowly through the mud while his cranium tipped towards the sky, sniffing for any signs of future rain. It was a scent Āzon grew used to recognizing at this point and if there was rain soon to come, he'd have to head out soon.

The Pheonix General
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra was still scoping out the borders of Neverwinter for the Saints. It had been almost a week since she had headed out for this mission. Only a day since she had seen Hydra with her companions. 
The rain was still coming down, but at least the mud had finally been cleaned from her snowy fur. Not fully her paws, but her body at least. She continued walking with a slightly furrowed brow, soaked to her undercoat. 
Soon, she saw another form in the distance, and as she continued forward the form got larger.
Ah, another wolf. One who seemed to share the pitch whiteness of her own fur. 
Needing to be on her guard, Nyra started moving around the stranger, hoping to stay as out of sight as possible in the trees and underbrush.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
A presence had been detected into the forest faster than he could take another step — and while it thankfully didn't belong to some hungry grizzly or a stray cougar, the fact that it belonged to another wolf didn't make it any better. On top of that, this was not a scent he'd recognized from his encounters in the Great Bear Wilderness previously — Āzon will need to take caution.

The brute's duo-colored gaze quickly scanned his surroundings to see who it was. Proximity was close judging from those audible footsteps and before he'd knew it, Āzoniol's visionaries landed on a pelt of white drifting through blackened tree trunks. Seemed like they were trying to stay hidden; emphasis on trying, because they weren't doing a very good job. 

"Yer not a very good sneak, ya know?" He called out to made it known they've been spotted. Rather ballsy of the prince to confront a stranger like this when already being wary of them, but he'd met plenty of strangers in this past month. Confrontation was something he'd gotten used to by now.

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra snorted sharply at the brute's words and emerged, looking at him with an unamused but not necessarily hostile expression. 
"What a pity." She growled softly, swishing her tail at her haunches "White fur isn't exactly the best of pelts to have when it comes to being unnoticed, no?" The titaness scoffed gently. She sniffed him from where she was, trying to decipher of he had been around Neverwinter recently. 
Not that she could tell, in this weather. 
All the same, she couldn't risk him alerting the Neverwinter wolves of her presence. Not if she could help it, anyway. 
Still, she held off on attacking him for now.
But, if it came down to it and he ended up being a threat, she would most definitely use her fangs.
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Huh, It's almost as if I can relate to you in some way..." Āzon rhetorically responded to the comment with a dry chuckle, refering to his own thick, snowy coat. She had a point though — compared to wolves who held more darker undertones in their pelts, the only luck polar wolves had camouflaging was during winter months. 

Said polar wolf was now fully emerged from the trees and resembled many aspects of Āzon; from his color and right down to his large stature. But those eyes, those firey eyes of sulfur....if it weren't for the feminine voice that came out of them, she could've easily have been mistaken for Judal — a thought that nearly made his heart race in shock upon seeing her. But alas, this was obviously not his brother that he was looking at, just another case of Āzoniol's refusal to keep moving forward from an unchangeable past.

In an attempt to shake off those thoughts, a tired sigh left his lungs as he turned to fully face them, observing the she-wolf from a safe distance and quickly changing the subject. "I can assume yer not just here for a leisurely stroll through the forest, aren't ya?"

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra twitched an ear at his guess "No. I'm on business, honestly." The titaness responded, sizing this fellow wolf up and noting how disshevelled he looked, most likely due to lack of water and food. Which meant he was likely in a weakened state. 
Perfect, if she ended up needing to rip his throat out. 
"Yourself?" She inquired back, lightly shaking her pelt out
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzoniol wasn't exactly in the best shape at the moment. And while some of his body mass was gradually beginning to appear back since he'd been taking better care of himself, it was clear as day That his recovery wasn't complete. So when the brute took notice of the female visually assessing him, Āzon tipped his white crown upward and narrowed his bi-colored gaze warily. It would've been easy to gauge his weaknesses in this state — best to keep his guard up, and prepare his molars for a possible attack.

She mentions being 'Here on business' — which was probably a not-so-subtle way of saying she was associated with something or someone else — likely a pack "Interesting...". Then came a cloned question about his own actions wandering through the forest "I would tell you that i'm here for'a stroll, but it's too damn depressing lookin' for even that. Was actually on my way out..." He said simply with a tired huff, shrugging his shoulders before turning back to face them. The she-wolf carried herself with an imposing figure, a feature Āzon took notice of when she stepped out of the shadows. "You look strong, surely that isn't without a good reason?"

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her visual assessment of him seems to put him on guard. 
Good. 
Under different cirmcumstances she may have offered her name, but, these were not those circumstances. 
As he comments on her powerful appearance, she grunts softly before responding "Surely, indeed." 
Nyra wasn't one to boast, so she made no further comment to his inquiry. 
"You look malnourished. Trouble finding food and water?" She asked in turn, pulling herself forward and beginning to loosely circle him. Though she wasn't necessarily toying with him, she wanted to see if heightening his guard might reveal anything about hismself, like maybe a fighting spirit, or if he would crack under pressure and tell where he came from. 
"You're not from here yourself, are you? So..where do you hail from around here?"
Perhaps it was a needless question, but as she noted before, the rain made it hard to sniff out any scents that might still cling to his fur.
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

"Yeah I get it, I'm one skinny lookin' bastard..." Āzon said nonchalantly with a shrug "Though food ain't really hard to find 'round here. I just haven't been taking much care of myself." As he answered the titaness' curiosity about his weak-looking figure, she'd begin circling his frame. The hackles on his scruff spiked at the drop of a hat and his eyes followed every movement she made closely, unconsciously forming his body into defensive position for when a possible fight breaks out. They ask where he hails from — is she trying to squeeze information out of him? "You look like you're itchin' to pounce. Trying to size me up aren't you?" He said with suspicion in both his narrowed eyes and voice. Maybe thats the reason he was approached in the first place...

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Nyra didn't answer him as he guessed what she was doing, Instead, she lunged at him with gleaming fangs arcing, clamping into his throat as she bowled him to the wet dirt.
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Before the female even mustered out an answer, she lunged towards him with fangs at the ready. Her jaws wrapped around his throat and flung his frame into the mud below, threatening to crush his windpipe. This was a dangerous position to be in, he had to maneuver quickly before something ripped.

The brute snarled and launched his hind legs into her stomach, rolling from under the titaness and getting back into his lowered position. Whatever attack the female planned to do next, Āzon would have to carfully plan his next counter. 

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She staggered back at his kick, immediately charging at him again, snatching up his throat again as she forced him over and backward a second time, shaking his neck violently in her jaws
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Yet again would his opponent come after his neck and tackle him to the ground, this time violently shaking him back and forth into the dirt. It was clear that she'd been targeting his delicate jugular area, as if attempting to kill him — and he wouldn't let it happen. The male reached his front limbs over her shoulders and pulled the dame close to the side of his head, turning his muzzle to bite down on the side of her own neck and flip the both of them over on the ground.

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He pulled her close, biting into her own neck. 
Nyra wasn't having that. 

She forced her muscles into maximum drive and flipped herself back on top of him, using all her strength to grip him tighter, shake him more savagely as she slammed Azon back into the mud with a loud snarl.

"Give up and submit or I will kill you." The Titan Witch rumbled
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The brute was loosing the strength to continue the fight. His breath was heavy and his vision was staring to get hazy with pain. As much as he wanted to continue, it was clear that Āzon was going to pass out at any moment. Before he could however, the female growled something near Āzon's ear whilst clasping his throat:
'Give up and submit or I will kill you'

"Ya gotta be shitting me woman, don't start messin' around now..." he thought to himself.

In his last bit of stubbornness before he passed out, the male reached up and clamped down on her muzzle, snarling and looking her in the eye at the sideways angle he'd been put in.
"Shut up and bite me before I get up and KILL you myself..."

The Pheonix General
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(( I'll archive this after your last post if that's Gucci with you! )) 

"If that's how you want it, Kiddo!Nyra snarls back fiercely, biting him on the sides of the mouth through his own open muzzle, digging in her fangs deep into his cheeks before she managed to twist out of his grip and grab his jugular again with malicious savagery, ripping him off the ground and throwing him viciously as far as she could. She watched him hit the ground and snorted sharply, making sure he didn't get up. She didn't care if he was dead or if he passed out.
Health (100/100)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzon rn: [Image: Dk-Gg9-YGV4-AAn-PSc.jpg]

After he'd muttered those words, she did exactly what was told and finished what she started. Violently was he tossed around while his vision began blacking out from the pain in his neck, warm blood trickling down his chest before being thrown a few inches away from where he currently lied. 
And then, the prince would slip out on consciousness. The world around him faded to black but he still breathed in steady, painful breaths. Āzon was not dead, but was out like a light with the side of his face in the mud.

Also yeah! You can close the thread for us if you'd like

The Pheonix General