Whitefish River Heart strung, young and dumb
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Of course the first thing to leave his lips was an apology. As the second one started she simply shook her head intending to cut him off, Stop. I don't want to hear it, it doesn't matter. After all, he had done what no one else had, You came back. The Count couldn't keep the small smile off her lips at the statement. Everything felt surreal, like a dream. In all honesty, she wasn't sure what to say next, so she just kept staring as if the knight would disappear in a bink.

After some time though as silence fell, it occurred to her that perhaps she should get help since Hieronymous was real and not just some illusion she could gawk at all-day. Oh— your injuries, we need to get @Speedy. Are you...ok to walk? Even without the pain just looking at Hiero made her own bones ache. At least two of his legs were swollen in some unnatural way, if they were broken Ira couldn't even begin to imagine traveling all this way. Moving from the cave to the plains had been by far too much for herself after she had broken her leg.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 04, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 06, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 15, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 16, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 07:00 PM