Whitefish River Heart strung, young and dumb
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The injured knight was quick to joke drawing out an eye roll from the Count. She did know him, the jokester who couldn't feel pain and on occasion pushed himself too far as a result, there was a reason she had asked her question. Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean you should walk. Thankfully Speedy was quick to arrive on the scene not even needing her own call to draw her out of the woods.

Hiero was quick to offer similar apologies to the healer as he explained his situation and where he had been in the weeks that passed. It was only a day's travel up the mountain, but a landslide could mix anyone up, and lacking the ability to smell definitely would hinder one's ability to right themselves...and that wasn't even accounting for his serious injuries! You can lean against me until we get you somewhere to rest, if I have to I can carry you. Ira glanced at Speedy at that wondering which she would advise, though she could guess it would be the latter.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 04, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 06, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 15, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 16, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 07:00 PM