Whitefish River Heart strung, young and dumb
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
this could be my last post! feel free to archive speedy or do one last post

Speedy was in quick agreeance about the knight walking on his own, or even walking in general. Hieronymous seemed to give an exaggerated complaint, but the hints in his voice suggested he was playing as he often was. Her suspicions were only confirmed as he glanced away from the heavens with a small smirk upon his maw causing the Count to roll her eyes as she strived off her own small smile. It was nice that even through everything he hadn't changed.

Stepping closer, Ira would crouch under the painted man's belly ensuring that he was lined in a way to be well balanced before slowly rising to her feet. It was moments like these that her size came as a blessing given Hiero was actually shorter than her, even if it wasn't that big of a height difference. Don't get used to this. She wasn't blind, she had seen his tail wagging since she showed up, yet her threat seems soft around the edges. Perhaps it was her own jest towards his antics, but who's to say?

With the injured knight secured she'd follow Speedy to a suitable resting area.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 04, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 06, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 15, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 16, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 07:00 PM