Bearclaw Valley I know my love can be the killing kind
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
His silver eyes tracked Evien as he moved about the den. He observed the way the healer wadded up the moss and placed it in the water, how it grew heavy as he soaked the liquid up. Evien’s instructions that he drink the water from the moss was met with a somewhat puzzled expression. He was a bright kid in the ways that counted, but his parents weren’t exactly healers. This was his first experience.

So, like the dumb little kid he was, Aventus snapped the whole wad of moss up into his mouth and choked the whole thing down like food, probably much to Evien’s dismay.

It was disgusting. He licked his lips obsessively afterward, doing his best to rid himself of the taste while Evien spoke (and probably cursed Aventus for his stupidity). Aventus had learned his lesson when it came to picking on wolves larger than him, but maybe not in the way Evien meant. He was determined now to learn to fight wolves like Nyra so that the next time he saw her, he could remove her head from her shoulders and kick it about like a soccer ball. He wouldn’t even respect her enough to fashion it on a makeshift spike. A fitting end for her.

She didn’t bow to mother, said Aventus, scowling. She has to pay. Maybe he hadn’t been the one to make her pay, but in the end, his attack had made her show her true colours to Skoll, Toad, and Evien. As for the reason… well, truthfully, he just didn’t know how significant the alliance was. To him, she was just a disrespectful bitch on their turf, and he knew her words didn’t match her intentions. What more reason did one need?
Messages In This Thread
I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 12, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 15, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 29, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - October 15, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - October 20, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - November 16, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - December 07, 2020, 12:58 PM