Bearclaw Valley I know my love can be the killing kind
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Ah, so that was how the moss worked. Made sense now why Evien told him to drink it, not eat it. Oh well. Aventus felt a little dumb for assuming it was to be taken like food, but he didn’t let it get him too down. At least Evien was laughing about it, not chiding him like a baby, so it couldn’t be that bad.

Evien went on, and Aventus knew he was right. Astara could make anyone bow to her if she wanted to. It begged the question of why she wasn’t more forceful about it. He couldn’t exactly ask her, but thinking about it did bring to mind something from the meeting with the Saints. He almost asked Evien, but held it on the tip of his tongue when the cleric asked how he felt.

Hurts, he agreed, shifting his body a little and wincing when pain lanced his side. S’okay if I stay still. Which was doable right now because he’d only just woken up and he had the chocolate healer to talk to. So he went back to his question, from something he’d overheard Evien say when the two packs met. Truthfully, he had a few questions for Evien, but he started with that. Mother’s name is… Leila?
Messages In This Thread
I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 12, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 15, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 29, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - October 15, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - October 20, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - November 16, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - December 07, 2020, 12:58 PM