Redsand Canyon Said, oh, I’ll never know
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh felt completely unprepared. It wasn't a real date.

They were only hunting but she still wanted to look nice. Her and Donovan were simply friends but it had been a while since the she-wolf had been asked out regardless. Giving her pelt a firm shake to rid it of any dust, smoothing out the thick fur on her tail and straightening out any odd spots on her coat, she decided she was ready. And just on time, her ears raised in alert as she heard the familiar call.

Although the woman had only been in the pack for a short time, she was beginning to build a blurry but understanable mental map of the area and territory. She knew where to meet the alpha, and began skipping towards the Canyon with a bright smile along her lips.

So far Donovan had been nothing but sweet. Perhaps a tad annoying, though it had a certain charm that Leigh couldn't deny. But this she-wolf wasn't going to fall for one of Don's tricks so easily. She would not give her heart to another. Her family was waiting for her up above and she had no room for anyone but them. Besides, although she had never witnessed it, she was sure that the wolf pulled the same charismatic smile on any and every living breathing creature. Heck if he was lonely enough, she was sure that he'd seek the company of a squirrel. Leigh wasn't special, just another average she-wolf that happened to wander into his grasp.

She was getting close, but as she neared, her worries only grew. The female fussed with her fur, as the wind wouldn't stop messing with it. She even took a moment to rest and extend one of her paws to rub her eyes, as if that would change their color into something she thought would be much prettier.

Then she spotted him. He was standing on a rock, and the she-wolf debated whether or not to climb up to meet him. She was a bit quiet and worried that he wouldn't notice her small shadow standing below. But if she went up, they'd only have to jump back down. Leigh opted to at least try calling up to him.

With a deep breath, nerves freaking the fuck out and bouncing around, she spoke.

"I'm here!"
Messages In This Thread
Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 15, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 16, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 17, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 17, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 20, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 21, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 22, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 22, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 22, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 23, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 23, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 24, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 26, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 30, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - October 02, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - October 05, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - October 07, 2020, 12:12 PM