Redsand Canyon Said, oh, I’ll never know
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She simply waits.

For a moment the she-wolf regrets speaking up. Although Donovan doesn't seem angry about her little speech, it was only until after did she realize how blunt and rude it may have sounded. Leigh had a good filter, one of the best. But often times she'd end up filtering every word and thought, leaving her with nothing to say. She wasn't quiet because she was shy. It was because she ruled everything out as being unecessary or unhelpful, so why bother talking?

However, things were changing once more. There are times where everything is good. There are also times where everything is bad. And everything eventually comes back to the middle. But Leigh's time in the middle was coming to an end. Soon, the scales would shift.

War changes a wolf. So although the woman wouldn't usually speak up, she felt that in this particular situation, it was vital that she gave Donovan a little push in the right direction. And it seemed she made the right choice, as despite being surprised, her alpha agreed.

She knew that what Nyra did was wrong. But she also knew where the line needed to be drawn. The raven didn't seem like an ordinary wolf who went mad with rage because her child was injured. No, it seemed like this wolf had always been vengful. And feeding that habit would only make things worse.

"We will try my way. And if it doesn't work..."

Shit, what would she do? If Leigh was participating in any war, it was a war with herself. The she-wolf could either continue on her steady path to lead a simple and calm life. One of reason and knowledge. Or, she could decide to go back to a time when she was much different.

There was still an unseen rage inside of her. It was beyond tempting to accept the invitation to a battle. But this time she wouldn't have anyone to help her crawl out of that hole.

Leigh didn't meet his eyes. For now she could only stare down at her paws as she thought silently.

"If it doesn't work... I might be able to help, but, I won't fight."

Not unless something serious happens.
Messages In This Thread
Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 15, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 16, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 17, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 17, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 17, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 20, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 21, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 22, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 22, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 22, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 23, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 23, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 24, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - September 26, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - September 30, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - October 02, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Leigh - October 05, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Said, oh, I’ll never know - by Kynareth Deagon - October 07, 2020, 12:12 PM