Sleepy Fox Hollow What do you want from me?
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Although Leigh was now officially a part of the Saints Of The Dying Light, there was some confusion surrounding her rank within the pack. So far she hadn't been assigned any roles, jobs, or tasks, and during her time in the Canyon she simply wandered around and offered a kind smile to anyone passing by. Her only real job was to hunt, but that was a duty of all wolves.

But the she-wolf was growing tired of the same routine each and every day. Today she decided to change her schedule, take a small adventure outside of the territory. She was sure that Donovan wouldn't mind too much. Besides, perhaps if she stumbled across a stranger, she may develop a positive relationship and help build the Saint's reputation. Yeah, no, bad idea. It'd take a thousand years to fix that.

With a small puff of air escaping her lips, the woman stepped silently across the ground as she trotted around the area. But then something caught her eye.

The beautiful canyons she was used to seeing were a bright vibrant red. But now she wasn't un the canyon, and yet her eyes caught a flash of the familiar color. Stopping in her tracks and turning her head to face the unknown shadow, she waited. For now she'd keep quiet, as it seemed this stranger was much larger and stronger. It had been years since Leigh last trained in fighting, and she wasn't yet ready for a real spar.
Messages In This Thread
What do you want from me? - by Atropos - September 25, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Leigh - September 28, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Atropos - October 09, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Atropos - October 27, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Leigh - November 01, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Atropos - November 07, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: What do you want from me? - by Leigh - November 12, 2020, 07:10 PM