The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of rape

He allows her as much time as she needs. He’s genuinely concerned and he is just mind boggled by it. He didn’t actually give a fuck this much since...Sasha and he knows how that went. Still it doesn’t stop him from continuing what he’s doing now. Simmik needs comfort! Shit, she needs anything he can do to help her right now. He’s willing to try and help however he can.

So when she gathers herself and huddles next to him, resting her head against him. He can’t help himself, he scoots a bit closer, not enough for their bodies to touch. He is arching his neck and bowing his head to settle it beside her, practically nuzzling her, if allowed.

Then she drops a bomb that he truly doesn’t expect to be dropped. She got raped. His heart drops like a thoughts d pound weight, he’ll if skin was visible he’s be going pale as a ghost. He is instantly reminded of what he did to Aphrodite. Her sweet face pulling up in his memory, tears streaming down her cheeks and the constant praying. He truly is a monster. What if Simmik finds out? Does she know? There’s no way she would fuck with him if she did. 

At this point, there’s no way she doesn’t notice him stiffen. His own breathing intensifies but not too noticeably so. Whereas Simmik begins to freak out again. Then he’s pissed. “Who did it? Where did it happen?” He asks quietly, trying his hardest not to chase her touch when she moves away from him. “I’ll kill them for you. I’ll drag them to your doorstep and slaughter him right in front of you, so you have proof that he’s gone. I’m sorry, darling. I wish I had walked you home.” A pause. “Like old times. When shit was simpler.” 
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM