Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
The attack was brief. Just as soon as Eshe grasped hold of where and what her attacker was, the woman had disengaged and was standing a few feet away, laughing at her. Eshe rolled away and scrambled onto all fours, spinning to stare at the stranger. Her expression was pure shock and confusion for she felt too much of both to even be angry. At least, at first. Annoyance trickled in first, followed swiftly by anger the longer the other woman spoke.

"The hell..." Eshe said quietly, incredulous. What was up with this bitch? "What is wrong with you? Who just up and attacks someone for no reason?" Eshe asked, louder this time. It certainly wasn't something that had ever happened to her before, nor was it something she'd ever felt the least bit inclined to do to someone else. Her father had taught her how to defend herself, but she remained a passive, non-violent creature, so this whole incident was just... bizarre.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM