Whitefish River when i'm gone.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
The woman didn't seem to have much interest in her interest in being an ambassador, but appeared to be taken with her interest in nature. That worked well enough for Eshe, who couldn't help but smile and wag her tail when the invitation to join the pack came. She canted her head with interest as her new leader--err, Count--spoke of her helping the pack's healer. That was certainly something she could do.

The pack structure actually reminded her of how Frosthawks had been structured. Raven, Quixote, Liffey and Rannoch were a council for sure, but there wasn't any one of them who made the final decision. It worked well since the four had never come across an issue they couldn't eventually agree upon, at least as far as she knew. She shook her head to indicate she didn't have any questions, listened, and then couldn't help but comment. 

"Your leadership structure is similar to that of my parents' pack," she said, smiling, "So it's not too unfamiliar. I'm sure I'll learn the rest quickly." She was curious as to which trades the council held, but she decided to learn that on her own. There were more important things.

"Thank you for your trust in me," she added, then paused before continuing, "I should give you the head's up. I've been traveling with my twin brother, but it looks as though we've gotten separated as I haven't seen him almost two weeks. If you or any of your wolves happen upon a boy that looks exactly like me, only... y'know... manlier... I'd appreciate him being told where to find me. I'd like to continue searching as well, but I won't let it get in the way of my work for the pack. I last saw him just South of here at the large Lake the river runs into."
Messages In This Thread
when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 06, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 10, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 18, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:32 PM