Nova Peak Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Wylla didn't keep them waiting, thankfully, and after a correction of her son's behavior, she informed them of her reason for calling them here. It seemed there had been some kind of disagreement with a pack of wolves setting on the cliffs just west of them. The Eisen believed they were a danger to the pack and she wanted them forced out. 

Taikon and Asra were the first to speak up, asking for more information about whether the pack on the cliffs had actually done anything against them. Then Stag spoke up, dismissing their concerns and stating that they could not afford to wait for them to attack us. She studied her firstborn's face as he spoke, admiring his willingness to protect the pack as well as internally fretting over the thought of him in any kind of battle. 

Neither can we afford to lose a war and who knows how many of our numbers at the beginning of winter, Taki calmly pointed out on the tail end of her son's counter argument. Not that she thought they would necessarily lose, but there was now to be sure of the outcome. There was a time when she would have been chomping at the bit to push another pack away from a territory to close to theirs. But now, she wasn't so sure—she could understand Wylla's concerns, and another move did not sound like the solution either. But she also agreed somewhat with the concern shared by Taikon and Asra; what exactly had this pack done to warrant this type of response? Did the Eisen have more proof of how they were a danger that was more concrete than her feelings and opinions of the leader and the group in general? War was a lot to ask from the pack, and was it worth it to put everyone through that based solely on her opinion? I'm not saying that pushing them out is a bad idea, I just wonder if we should give it some more time and see what becomes of them. Maybe they wouldn't cause problems, and maybe they would, but she felt like they could at least afford to take a breath and scout out the situation a little better before committing the pack to a battle that could very likely cost Taki her son. Mahler and Wylla's children were not old enough to fight, but hers were, and it made her hesitant to rush into anything.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 08, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 08, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 08, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 10, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Takiyok - November 11, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Thade - November 11, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Klaus - November 11, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 14, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 15, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 15, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 15, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 15, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Takiyok - November 17, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 17, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 19, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Wylla - November 20, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Stag - November 20, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Klaus - November 20, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by RIP Star - November 20, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Mahler - November 21, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Thade - November 22, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm loving all your warning signs - by Asra - November 25, 2020, 07:11 PM