Firefly Glen service and sacrifice
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
A voice – unfamiliar in its sound swept across the air and met the beast’s ears. He turned his head to where a figure stood. The young wolf was dark with eyes that shimmered like jade. Her tone was bright and cheerful, eager to venture out and converse with those she did not know. Almost immediately the dark mountaineer felt his anxiety peak before he offered her a nervous smile and a small nod of his head. Whether he knew the girl or not, she had chirped her opinion of the night sky to him and it was one that he understood well. That great sea of darkness that stretched overhead was something that he had hoped to understand since he was a pup, but the longer he lived on the earth the harder he imagined it would be to tame the secrets of the heavens.

“So small,” he breathed in agreement, his tail wavering behind him softly.

The glittering gold of his vision turned from the dark sky to her and his features softened. He would welcome the company of someone who sought to gaze at the stars. Though his mind wandered to the young Meerkat and he felt a stir in the pit of his stomach in hopes that she might have appeared, he knew it would do him well to meet others in the Glen.

“I’ve been trying to learn more from the night sky, but I’m afraid I don’t really know where to begin,” Atlas started, glancing toward the inky female with a sheepish expression.
Messages In This Thread
service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 11, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - November 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 03, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: service and sacrifice - by Atlas - December 28, 2020, 12:32 PM