Hideaway Strath i think i might be scared
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
It hit him hard, and she could tell.

At this point Leigh didn't care one bit in regards to how much her words stung. Even if she didn't originally intend for them sound so harsh, the damage they left was no concern to her. She knew that Kynareth would probably spit similar insults right back at her if he had any leverage.

But this wouldn't do. The she-wolf was stubborn, but it was only out of a desire to win. To win fairly. There was no knowing who was right or wrong about the morals they discussed, but there were certain things that Leigh just knew about him. Of course there was always a chance that she was incredibly far off with her guesses, but considering the defeat in Kyn's eyes she could tell something landed a hit.

And an opponent giving up didn't necessarily mean a win for the woman. Wanting to go to bed didn't mean the fight was over. There was still so much more she had left to say, but perhaps she'd reserve that for a different conversation. Maybe even repurpose some of them for the other Saints she planned on chewing out.

You're wrong. I'm perfectly willing to change, I'm just not a fan of the idea of becoming a fucking murderer you dingus!

Leigh was tempted to run after the tiger-wolf. Latch onto his ear or something and drag him back like an angry mother. But right now, especially in the state he was in, that plan seemed too risky. Maybe she'd convince Kynareth to stay just a little longer with her words instead. Besides, it was quite entertaining to watch as the wolf's curled tail bobbed in the air as he walked away, all because Leigh had way too much free time to come up with insults for literally no reason but to use them in situations like this. Just to win.

Though her face remained still and blank on the surface, inside she was pouting like a child. She had changed her mind. Now, all she wanted was to run after him and fight it out. Leigh didn't have skill, but in a mood like this she disregarded all pain and discomfort. She'd fight him until one of them dropped dead. Either he'd die, or Kynareth would be forced to kill a wolf he cared for.

And yet she couldn't. She couldn't admit the fact that her own violence and rage matched his own. In that case he would win, and being defeated by such a pathetic wolf like Kyn was worse than death. If she were dead, at least that way her ghost could choose to leave the tiger-wolf's victory. So instead she settled for one last insult.

"If you don't have enough energy to keep up with a wolf half your size then good luck winning whatever war you end up starting. I won't be around to fix your hip you crusty old man."
Messages In This Thread
i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 14, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 15, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 24, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 28, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Leigh - November 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: i think i might be scared - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:48 AM