Blackfeather Woods i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight
Private 
Zephyr has always been restless at night. Usually it's easy enough to melt into @Phillip's arms and keep himself planted until the sun starts to rise, if only for the uninterrupted cuddle time — but not tonight. He'd slipped away from his love in the early evening hours, murmuring about his restlessness and promising to return by morning. It's a decision he's been regretting ever since, but he hasn't wanted to disturb the dark boy's sleep. He's so fragile, Zephyr can't imagine depriving him of anything he needs, for fear he'll wilt like a flower left in the dark too long.
But the hours pass, and the wraith grows colder and lonelier, and eventually this feeling draws him back to the boy who holds the only parts of his heart that he can still bear to give. He approaches carefully, nosing his way between Phillip's forelegs with gentle, persistent movements. After a little wiggling and adjusting, he manages to tuck himself into his favorite spot — shoulders against the dark boy's chest, head pressed into the curve of his neck, one foreleg draped over him. Phillip, His voice is soft, half a whine, and he reaches up to lick his chin. Phiiillliiippppp. He draws his name out this time, nuzzling into him with renewed affection. He wants his attention now, and he's determined to get it, even if it's half-asleep attention.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 25, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 26, 2020, 03:44 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 26, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 26, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 26, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 28, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: i'm wide-eyed and it's midnight - by Hyacinth - November 30, 2020, 01:38 PM