Hideaway Strath Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She heard his steps, but she didn't turn to look at him. Instead, she kept her eyes on the ground, studying the way her paws cut circles into the snow. Of course her nightmare had been obvious—she hated it. She just wanted to forget it all ever happened, but her past always found her while she slept. 

At first she only nodded, unsure if she wanted to talk about it and not able to find words to speak regardless. She shifted closer so that their sides touched, and she finally turned her head and nuzzled his shoulder briefly. When she pulled back, she looked up at him. Do you ever have nightmares? she asked. He claimed to feel guilty about things, and she believed that he did in his own way. So then did he have bad dreams too? Surely everyone did. Although, she wished she could just stop caring so hers would go away. If she felt nothing, then she couldn't be bothered by anything anymore. 

But then she thought of the way her heart picked up speed anytime Ky did something that showed the love he had professed to her not very long ago. She had started to feel somewhat protective of him. It seemed like his whole life, he had not had anyone who was truly on his side—he had never known true loyalty. Anytime he should have had it, those wolves betrayed him. Simmik couldn't help but feel like that was why he had gone down such a dark path. She wondered how she might be able to help him by being solely on his side. She didn't intend to change him too much, because that was impossible, but maybe they could be something stronger and less volatile together. 

She looked away and leaned her head against his shoulder as she waited for him to answer. She would much rather talk about his dreams than her own.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 29, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 30, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:04 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:57 PM