Hideaway Strath Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Whatever softness had been in her expression while he spoke of his parents instantly vanished, replaced with anger and disgust. She looked away, her shoulders tensed and her stomach churning. No, she answered darkly. I never got the chance to go after him. Mal didn't want me to go on my own, she explained. He wasn't happy about me requesting to be the one that killed him either, but that was always my plan. She sighed, the tension leaving her body and her shoulders sagging as she deflated. Now I just want to forget all of it. I'm just tired of feeling this way. It seemed impossible, though. No matter what she did, the thoughts and feelings always found their way to the surface. 

She wanted to ask more questions about his parents; that subject was safer and more comfortable than her past. But now that it was out, the feelings gripped her tightly. She knew she would pay for bringing this all up with him. She would spend the next few nights waking from nightmares and the next few days being grumpy during her waking hours because she was just too exhausted by the weight of her trauma to devote anything to anyone else. It was all a vicious cycle she wished to be free of no matter the cost.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 26, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - December 29, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - December 30, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 06, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 12, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:04 AM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - March 03, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 08:57 PM