Meadowlark Prairie 'Cause I'm reticent
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had reluctantly set out later in the day to find something different for Taikon—something that might be easier on his stomach. He needed to eat; he wouldn't heal efficiently or properly without protein and calories. She had waited for his return for what felt like forever, constantly worrying that he might be hurt or worse; now that he was finally home, the worrying hadn't ceased. He was sick, thin, and injured and at this point, she wasn't sure how things might go.

So she tried to control the things she could control, and distract herself from stewing over the things she could not. Food was her mission today. She walked quietly through the snow, nose to the ground as she searched for a promising scent trail. What she found, though, was the scent of a stranger. They were still close enough to the forest that she wanted to make sure she investigated. Taikon was recovering and her niece often explored on her own—Taki wanted to ensure this stranger posed no threat.

She tracked the scent easily and eventually saw the form of the dark woman. She spoke, and Taki frowned, glancing around to see if she had missed something; no one else was around from what she could tell. She stopped a respectful distance away and released a low chuff to announce her presence.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - December 29, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - December 31, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 01, 2021, 06:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 07, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Lunaria - January 07, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm reticent - by Takiyok - January 14, 2021, 10:27 PM