Stone Circle Ooh, I'm Breaking Down
A grin was quick to take over as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. Her words made it sound like a statement, but something about the way she spoke them made him think it was a confession or some sort of request. Forever and always. In all honesty he wasn't sure what came after death. Some great beyond? A place where they could truly never be torn apart. Or maybe things just reset? A test of time to find each other over and over again led by some hidden force that tied them together.

Luckily that was something that didn't need to be answered. For now, they were here, alive and well and they finally had each other. West waited as she answered, thankfully on board with the idea, though he was surprised to hear she had been there before. Nightwalkers? That name had almost been erased from his memory. A pack only briefly brought up when he reconnected with Clay and first met his love.

I think I've seen em. I didn't stay there long last time I visited. The light bugs right? wanderlust. Another thing he hadn't really heard of, but of course, Polaris went on a great tangent about how wonderful it was. It reminded him of the time they climbed a mountain and she spoke of fighting the injustice of the world while the world's light kissed her features. To think that now he could see such sights and claim them as his own. That she belonged to him and no one else— it made his chest burn. Then what would you say about going now?
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 04, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by West Tyree - January 05, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Ooh, I'm Breaking Down - by RIP Polaris - January 05, 2021, 08:08 PM