Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A smirk crawls onto his handsome face as she teases him back with witty words and a nip to his own jawline. A low chuckle erupts from his maw as well, his chest reverberating with the sound.

Or this is what he was like prior to Simmik asking her next question. His playful attitude flying right out the window as he looks down to her and shakes his head in a curt ‘no’. As if she’s got it all wrong, which to him, she does. He trusts this woman with his life now. He trusts her to come back; he knows she wouldn’t leave him now. Especially with the pups slowly beginning to morph inside of her. 

“No, it’s not that.” He begins softly. “I trust you, but I do not trust them.” He says the next words with conviction. As if they’d steal her away from him again. He would go insane if anyone ever tried. “I want to go with you. So, I am.” He says as if she doesn’t have an option. “You are also presumably pregnant. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you on the way there and back.” He reasons, voice softer and less vile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Kynareth Deagon - February 06, 2021, 10:53 PM